.....An iDEASCOPE MEDIA

5 Apr 2019

OMOTADE Isaac Time out with NSF Board members

Just so you know, I was privileged to be at KURAMO house where the NSF board members led by it  president Mr Boye Oyerinde, received Squash court floors donated by Frigate Upstream and Energy Services.
 Had an awesome time with the best sport president; a father, uncle, brother, friend and awesome leader-Mr Boye Oyerinde.
          Uncle Yinka Durosinlorun, so friendly and welcoming, God bless you sir for the love you share.
Coach of all coaches, best man in the game; Coach Bola Mogaji. Remembered back in Ife, sometimes in 2010 he thought me to be calm, never to rush my game, although that worked well the period he was there with me to guide me. After he left, I found myself back to my usual game. Not sure that helped on the long run, really wished he stayed, would have continued playing pro till date. Keep growing in wisdom sir.

For everyone out there who only read squash news from my blog but still don't know what it entails; The Squash community especially in Nigeria are wonderful family, feel free to be a part of this great Sport, I can assure you it will be one of the best decision you ever made.

Thank you so much Mr president, NSF Board and the entire Squash community in Nigeria, you've all been supportive not just towards the game but also to individuals willing to be a part of the development we crave for the sport.

Myself for example, has gained a lot from this massive support and encouragement. Thanks once again Mr President, may you continue to increase in wisdom, sound health and wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NAIJA SQUASH MEDIA ADVERT PLACEMENTS

SQUASH: The Nigeria Squash Federation starts Grassroot Development program with 16 states

The Nigeria Squash Federation NSF jump started the Grassroot development program yesterday in Kwara state with 16 states across the cou...