.....An iDEASCOPE MEDIA

12 Dec 2016

Sodiq Taiwo wins 2016 Apapa Squash League end of the year Tournament

Sodiq Taiwo left,  versus Idowu  Enimakure right;  Sodiq won with a 3-2 majors
Sodiq popularly known as the Iron Man won through a needle eye
Below is Idowu's remark on the game:
I don't bye Ashour's excuses whenever he retires in a tournament by injury not until it hapened to me this night , I forcefully retired because I couldn't continue, the Iron man (Sodiq) was leadin 2-0 I caught up with him 2-2 But couldn't continue when he was leading 6-love, I cried & felt for myself because this is my frst final of the year 2016; have been nursing this injury for like 4 to 5 Months now, Kudos to the champion of tonight..thanks to those that talked behind me that it was because I womanize was why I couldn't play a single final til the year round up..somtimes u don't know what some people feels in their life not until you are in their shoes ...thank God for today.
Idowu Enimakure :Nigeria's Amr Shabana, wish you a quick recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NAIJA SQUASH MEDIA ADVERT PLACEMENTS

SQUASH: The Nigeria Squash Federation starts Grassroot Development program with 16 states

The Nigeria Squash Federation NSF jump started the Grassroot development program yesterday in Kwara state with 16 states across the cou...